Memorize and recall Words
These tasks consist of two steps. The first step shows a list of words to memorize. After clicking on the start button, a question checks which of the words you can recall. Typical questions could be:
- Which word came first in the list?
- Which word was the last in the list?
- How many letters has the longest word in the list?
- How many letters has the shortest word in the list?
- How many words were in the list at all?
Like typical quiz questions, there are four possible answers to choose from.
Tips for this exercise
- Repeat the words in your mind or build a mnemonic.
Memorize and recall Numbers
Like the memory training exercises about words a list of numbers is visible as first step. Try to store the list of numbers in your memory. The second step presents a question about the list. Typical question could be:
- Which was the highest number in the list?
- Which was the lowest number in the list?
- Which was the last number in the list?
- Which was the first number in the list?
- How many numbers in the list were even?
- How many numbers in the list were odd?
Chose the correct answer from one of the four answer options.
In addition to the classic arithmetic operations, you have to use new types of operations. For example, digits must be added on the left or right side of the number, or the order must be swapped. This will challenge your memory in new ways and will be a good memory training.
More Brain Training Exercises
Overview of all puzzles in the online Trainer: Puzzles
Exercises related to memory Training: Memory
More background information about memory