Overview of the puzzles
What exercises are there?
The puzzle portal offers you a large amount of brain teasers. There are no fixed specifications as to which topics and specific tasks you should work on. Just pick the tasks that you enjoy the most.
Most tasks are regenerated over and over again at regular intervals. Each time “Reload” is called up, new tasks are added. Older tasks and puzzles that have been edited will automatically change on the next refresh.
A filter area is displayed via the “Filter” button. This allows you to easily restrict to a desired level of difficulty (“skill”) and to an area.
The numbers in brackets reveal how many puzzles are currently visible with this indicator. The two types of filters are combined. This allows you to focus specifically on a small and desired amount.
You can start working on a task straight away by simply clicking on one of the answers. Or follow the directions on the map. Tasks that you don’t like can be closed with the cross in the upper right corner. The card will disappear immediately.
The level of difficulty and the keywords (tags) are shown at the bottom of each task card. The info symbol takes you directly to the explanation of the tasks in the blog area of Hirnsport.de.
Jump to Puzzles Area
All sub pages with details for all exercises
- Letter Groups
- Match the color names and fill color
- Letter Chaos – Find the hidden Word
- Remove Letters – Reveal the Word
- Math Puzzles – Calculate the solution
- Memory Training – 3 Exercises to Store and Recall best
- Find the correct Word and Calculation
- Puzzles with Crazy Letters and Numbers
- Country Quiz – Identify the Borders
History and latest changes
- A new type of puzzles joined the training team: Letter Groups.
- Minor updates on layout and styling.
- Added two quiz types with country flags.
- Added first list of country flags and enhanced list of country borders.
- Added exercises: Crazy Symbols
- Added first list of country borders.
- Added exercises: Crazy Numbers and Crazy Letters
- Added exercises for calculation and transfer of roman numerals
- Added memory exercises
- First Version is online
- Added some new types of exercises
Planned features for the future (no guarantee to come):
- Integration for general quiz questions provided by QuizDB.eu.
- User accounts and login
- Earn some sort of points or score perhaps with a kind of ranking and high score table.
- And sure, even more kinds of puzzles and exercises for all categories and skill levels.